Home > Aircraft Systems > Wheel-well > Wheel-well quiz
See if you can identify the following components from the photo. Click links to find out where they are and a little information about them.
1. Standby hydraulic reservoir
2. System A hydraulic reservoir
3. Engine fire bottles
4. Main-gear downlock viewer
5. Wheel-well fire detection wire
6. Main-gear servicing chart
Return to main wheel-well page
All of the information, photographs & schematics from this website and much more is now available in a 374 page printed book or in electronic format.
*** Updated 23 Nov 2020 ***