Seen any of these on your progress reports?..
Training Captain Memo
Progress Report Completion
When searching for that particular phrase to describe
Bloggs try :-
- His crew would follow him anywhere but only out of curiosity.
- This man is not so much of a has been, more of a definitely
- When Bloggs opens his mouth it is only to change over to the
- He has flown the detail to his entire satisfaction.
- He would be out of his depth in a parking lot puddle.
- Technically sound, but socially impossible.
- This young lady has delusions of adequacy.
- In my last report I stated that Bloggs had reached rock bottom.
Since then he has started digging.
- Bloggs reminds me very much of a gyroscope. Always spinning
round at a frantic pace but never going anywhere.
- He sets low personal standards and consistently fails to achieve
- Bloggs has the wisdom of youth and the energy of old age.
- This man will go far. The sooner he starts the better.
- This man is depriving a village somewhere of its idiot.
- Bloggs used to be something of a granny. Since then he has aged
- Works well under constant supervision.
- If he sets the world on fire, it will be with a carelessly dropped match.
- Bloggs has an ENT surgeons ability to get into nostrils.